Saturday, February 17, 2007

Post Unlimited Ads On USFreeAds

I'm back! Twice in one day!

Here's my first attempt at posting free articles (see previous blog post). Or, in this case, posting almost free articles. Although USFreeAds allows for free accounts, functionality with free accounts is limited. I want the full unlimited affect! So, first I signed up to be an affiliate, meaning that for anyone that signs up on USFreeAds using the link below, I get a commission. Not a bad deal. And for you, if you use the link below, then I will gladly be available to you for email contact on the subject of posting on USFreeAds.

Free Classifieds

The reasons for choosing this not-so-free method as my first method in posting articles are...

1) I don't have to write full-blown artilces. I can write short, to-the-point ads. And for me who is not so confident in article writing (yet!), this is a perfect first step. And I do believe in baby steps!

2) Writing ads instead of full articles will give me lots of practice in writing adcopy for PPC campaigns. I will develop good habits in developing the perfect techniques, especially when it comes to choosing the right, relavent keywords.

3) I can write an UNLIMITED amount of ads at one LOW monthly PRICE. This takes away from the pressure of paying per click on my ads. I'm not yet confident on my adcopy writing, so I appreciate the fact that I can make as many mistakes as it takes for me to get better.

4) Search engines love USFreeAds, so I don't have to worry about driving traffic to my ad, although I'm not completely excused from the task. Which brings us back to the luxury of practicing good keyword techniques so that my ads can be easily found.

So here I go! I'll see you on the other side!

No comments: