Monday, February 19, 2007

Wealthy Affiliate -- Week 1 assessment

It has been one week since I signed up as a Wealthy Affiliate member. I'm a pretty strong critic when it comes to finding value in a product or service. I demand excellence and see through *BS* quite easily.

I have this to say about Wealthy Affiliate: it is worth its weight in gold and then some! I will be staying a member for months and years to come.

I cannot stress enough what an excellent resource Wealthy Affiliate is. It is second to none. Kyle and Carson are two outstanding affiliates that are more than willing to share their wealth of knowledge to anyone that takes that initial step to be a Wealthy Affiliate marketer. This is not a sales pitch so much as it is a personal conviction. I am not alone in my opinion. There are many testimonials on the internet that rave about the Wealthy Affiliate program.

By being a part of this program and network of people, you give yourself a means to...

+ shorten your learning curve
+ provide a solid foundation for your online business
+ learn from top affiliates are actively and consistently earning thousands a day
+ surround yourself with like-minded people
+ have tools and resources to start your online marketing with relative ease
+ etc.

The people are nice
The web interface is user-friendly
The tools and resources are up-to-date (this industry is ever-changing)
The online community is tight-knit

If those reasons are not worth $1/day to you for trying it out for one month, then you'd be hard-pressed to find something better at a lower price.

No comments: