Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I highly recommend WA

First of all, I thank you for finding my blog. I'm new to blogging and new to affiliate marketing. I've been like most people interested in the subject -- I've been scouring the internet for good, valuable, and affordable resources in kick starting my affiliate marketing efforts. There have been discouraging times when all I run into are pressure-filled websites telling me to "join now" to learn the "internet guru's secrets". I'm tired of the sales pitches just to get me to part with my hard-earned money. Can't I just find something that's reasonable and real?

I'm a one-day testament that I think I have found something real, affordable, valuable, and long-term. Have you heard of Wealthy Affiliate: an internet marketing university? They are exactly that -- a resource and support group to help a newbie like me learn the ropes of affiliate marketing. I signed up yesterday, and I have to tell you that I'm not bored with them yet.

I was skeptical at first, like most jaded and information-hungry newbies. But I couldn't find anything negative about them. I would type in things like "Wealthy affiliate is a scam" in search engines. Nothing. Instead, I found good testimonials. That got me interested. I finally decided to jump in feet first when I decided that I could risk $30 for one month's membership. That's way better than the leap of faith other "gurus" want you spend on their products. I will not spend hundreds of dollars not knowing what I'm getting into. But, I will spend $30 if I get with it not only reading material but actual tools to help me in my actual affiliate marketing efforts. Tools such as keyword helps, campaign tracking, and that all-important actual people support. There's a network of people that are members. I look forward to reading past forum posts to see what kinds of issues they run into as well as post my own.

After I signed up for the subscription through Paypal, I was directed to the login page. Upon login in, I saw a button at the bottom of the page that said I should start off with a 6-week course that will help me on my first campaign. Wow! That's worth my first month's membership!

I'll let you know how things turn out with me and my Wealthy Affiliate membership. So far, I'm pleasantly surprised.

Posts are welcome. Please leave a comment. See you soon!

No comments: